Commercial Lawyer Melbourne
Commercial Lawyer Melbourne
AMK Law provides realistic, commercially savvy and specifically tailored legal advice to businesses across a vast range of industry sectors. As a Commercial Lawyer in Melbourne, we can negotiate and close deals for business of all sizes and lifecycle. Receive the benefit of experienced practice when engaging our Commercial Lawyer Melbourne that provides strategic legal advice.
Additionally, you can also receive the added benefit of agility, flexibility, personal service and exceptional value for money. You are our primary focus and we will provide you with astute commercial-thinking in response to your issue.
As a Commercial Lawyer Melbourne law practice, we have acted for clients ranging from individuals and small-medium enterprises through to Australia’s largest corporations and high net worth individuals. Furthermore, our Commercial Lawyer Melbourne Firm will not be intimidated by the most complex of issues and at the same time, will not discriminate against more straight-forward ones. As our client, you will receive the whole of our skills and depth of knowledge, together with honest, prompt, and cost-effective service.
Clients regularly describe us as “going above and beyond the call of our duty” because they receive the highest levels of integrity, reliability and technical, strategic advice. We are known for constantly keeping abreast of developments in the law and utilising the best legal databases, legal commentary, and legislation.
When commercial disputes arise, our Commercial Lawyer Melbourne has the required experience and knowledge to protect your legal interests best. We use litigation as a matter of last resort and prefer to negotiate and resolve the issue without the need for litigation where possible.
You can receive the advice and representation that you require in all areas including:
- Structuring of legal and commercial entities;
- Taxation and superannuation issues;
- Commercial advisory and corporate restructures;
- Mergers and acquisitions; and
- Trusts, joint ventures and partnerships.
- Franchise Code of Conduct;
- Shareholder and joint venture and partnership agreements;
- Contractor and employee agreements;
- Service agreements;
- Franchising agreements;
- Policy wording and terms of trade;
- Legal contracts and commercial arrangements; and
- Settlement agreements.
- Sale and purchase of businesses;
- Sale and purchase of companies and shares;
- Mergers and acquisitions, demergers and sales of business; and
- Corporate and commercial transactions;
- Corporate law governance;
- Liquor licensing and council approvals;
- Review and advise on commercial agreements;
Dispute resolution and litigation
- Commercial litigation and dispute resolution;
- Dispute resolution;
- Small Business Commissioner mediation and applications;
- Debt recovery
- Competition and Consumer law advice
You can now take the next step and contact us today to set up your first appointment to discuss your commercial and business needs.
Book Your Appointment Today
From Our Clients
“Matthew and his team, go above and beyond to assist other businesses and they have engaged with the Supply Nation community with absolute professionalism and enthusiasm. Matthew is extremely knowledgeable and I would recommend AMK Law as a professional service provider.”
“Matthew and his team are regularly engaged with our Association and provide advice when required which is easy to understand, straight to the point and always with our best interest at the forefront. We have recently finished an arduous partial merger with another similar organisation and AMK Law responded to some very short deadlines and contributed in a big way to get us over the line.”