Property Lawyer Melbourne
“AMK Law delivers integrated property law services on property law matters because at cutting edge legal knowledge means representing clients in intellectual property, commercial leasing and building or construction matters.”
– Principal Solicitor, Matthew Karakoulakis
As a member of the Law Institute of Victoria AMK Law has a strong reputation in intellectual property, building and construction law matters. Often acting for either landlord or tenant in commercial leasing matters.
Delivering on all aspects of property matters experienced in intellectual property, corporate commercial planning, construction and development as well as leasing and real property matters.
Giving clients strategic advice of the very best quality delivered to clients precisely at the right time and most often achieving cutting edge solutions for clients when it’s needed most.
AMK Law delivers legal results and strategic advice to entrepreneurs, investors and property owners because of high value, cost effective, commercial law practices in Australia. Advising developers on a wide variety of property projects including high rise projects, shopping centres, subdivisions, developments and leasing matters.
AMK Law handles all aspects of intellectual property matters to identify, register and commercialise intellectual property assets and enforce legal rights for clients. AMK Law enables clients to protect and leverage brands, ideas, inventions and innovations of creative works.
Advising and protecting client estates and achieve client succession planning objectives. Extensive litigation and dispute resolution experience enables your objectives when client property rights need to be enforced or defended.
AMK Law is highly regarded for having brilliant knowledge on the operation and use of the Personal Property and Securities legislation and registration processes as well as the legal requirements applicable to franchise businesses operating in Australia.
Delivering a comprehensive range of legal services and advice on:
Leasing and Commercial Property
- Commercial property acquisitions and disposals
- Commercial conveyancing
- Subdivisions, council approvals and building permit disputes
- Commercial property transactions involving joint ventures, shareholder agreements and unit holder agreements
- Commercial and property developments
- Project and investment structuring
- Commercial, retail, industrial and leasing contracts and negotiation
Structuring and Advice
- Unit, discretionary and hybrid trusts
- Corporate and commercial advice on property matters
- Financial issues including financing structures or loan documentation
- Intellectual property issues
- Trade Marks, Designs and Patents (both locally and overseas)
Dispute Resolution and Litigation
- Property litigation and dispute resolution
- Owners Corporation matters, and management contracts with agents and managers
- Landlord and tenant dispute resolution
- Victoria Civil and Administrative Tribunal (VCAT) proceedings
Wills and Estates
- Wills, estates and succession planning
- Powers of attorney
- Financial, medical and appointment of enduring guardian and estate planning
- Drafting and review.
- Property matters arising from sale and purchase of businesses
Personal Property and Securities
- Personal Property Securities Act (2009) (Cth)
- Personal Property Securities advice and registrations
AMK Law provides a full range of litigation and dispute resolution affordable legal services to the clients with years of experience. Contact us today.
We have qualified and experience IP lawyer to help you protect your most valuable asset in your business and your brand.
Contact us today,
Get In Touch
From Our Clients
“Matthew and his team, go above and beyond to assist other businesses and they have engaged with the Supply Nation community with absolute professionalism and enthusiasm. Matthew is extremely knowledgeable and I would recommend AMK Law as a professional service provider.”Stephanie Craze
“Matthew and his team are regularly engaged with our Association and provide advice when required which is easy to understand, straight to the point and always with our best interest at the forefront. We have recently finished an arduous partial merger with another similar organisation and AMK Law responded to some very short deadlines and contributed in a big way to get us over the line.”Peter Hall