Property Lawyer Melbourne
Property Lawyer Melbourne
AMK Law has a strong reputation in building and construction law matters. Often acting for either landlord or tenant in commercial leasing matters we deliver on all aspects of property matters experienced in, corporate commercial planning, construction and development as well as leasing and real property matters.
Across real state capital markets, delivering to clients strategic advice of the very best quality precisely at the right time. Our property lawyer Melbourne achieve cutting edge solutions for clients when it’s needed most.
AMK Law delivers legal results and strategic advice to entrepreneurs, investors and property owners based on the motto of performing high value, cost effective, commercial law practices in Australia. We advise developers on a wide variety of property projects including high rise projects, shopping centres, subdivisions, developments and leasing matters.
Advising and protecting client estates and helping clients achieve client succession planning objectives are also part of our service offering. Falling tenant demand? AMK Law offers deep market insight, extensive litigation and dispute resolution experience enables your objectives when client property rights need to be enforced or defended.
The firm is highly regarded for having brilliant knowledge on the operation and use of the Personal Property and Securities legislation and registration processes as well as the legal requirements applicable to franchise businesses operating in Australia.
Delivering a comprehensive range of legal services and advice on:
Leasing and Commercial Property
- Commercial property acquisitions and disposals
- Subdivisions, council approvals and building permit disputes
- Commercial property transactions involving joint ventures, shareholder agreements and unit holder agreements
- Commercial and property developments
- Project and investment structuring
- Commercial, retail, industrial and leasing contracts and negotiation
Structuring and Advice
- Unit, discretionary and hybrid trusts
- Corporate and commercial advice on property matters
- Financial issues including financing structures or loan documentation
Dispute Resolution and Litigation
- Property litigation and dispute resolution
- Owners Corporation matters, and management contracts with agents and managers
- Landlord and tenant dispute resolution
- Victoria Civil and Administrative Tribunal (VCAT) proceedings
Wills and Estates
- Wills, estates and succession planning
- Powers of attorney
- Financial, medical and appointment of enduring guardian and estate planning
- Drafting and review.
- Property matters arising from sale and purchase of businesses
Personal Property and Securities
- Personal Property Securities Act (2009) (Cth)
- Personal Property Securities advice and registrations
We are here to help you!
Click "Get Started For Free"
Book an available time that works best for you and our qualified lawyer will be in contact with you shortly.
Get A Free Phone Consultation
We will simply begin by asking you a few questions to understand a little more about your requirements and expectations.
Get A Free Quote
We helped more than hundreds of clients, and we think creatively when finding practical solutions for a complex world.
From Our Clients
“Matthew and his team, go above and beyond to assist other businesses and they have engaged with the Supply Nation community with absolute professionalism and enthusiasm. Matthew is extremely knowledgeable and I would recommend AMK Law as a professional service provider.”
“Matthew and his team are regularly engaged with our Association and provide advice when required which is easy to understand, straight to the point and always with our best interest at the forefront. We have recently finished an arduous partial merger with another similar organisation and AMK Law responded to some very short deadlines and contributed in a big way to get us over the line.”