Startup Melbourne Lawyer
Startup Melbourne Lawyer
AMK Law are here to assist you in your preliminary stages of startup life as we are passionate to be considered a trusted advisor of your business.
We are able to help you mitigate your startup risks and challenges based on our keen understanding of your legal and commercial issues. As an experience Startup Melbourne Lawyer, we will work alongside you to provide guidance in untangling the web of regulations that affect you and your startup at each stage of growth.
Enthusiastic to bring the best success to your startup, Startup Melbourne Lawyer can advise in number of areas:
- business structure;
- intellectual property; and
- capital and funds.
Our Startup Melbourne Lawyer can assist in structuring your startup to be most beneficial and compatible for you. This includes, advising and negotiating:
- shareholder agreements;
- joint venture agreements;
- partnership terms that are compatible with your needs;
- structuring company structure (including holding and subsidiary companies);
- structuring employee share schemes and arrangements;
- drafting founder agreement to your business needs;
- drafting and negotiating asset/company purchase and sale agreements; and
- appropriately advise on corporate governance and duties.
Whether it be employment or contractor arrangements to legal administrative assistance, we are here to support your start-up in all areas of employment including:
- start-up and corporate policies;
- letters of engagement, and terminations;
- employment agreements;
- contractor agreements;
- service agreements; and
- consultancy agreements.
As part of your startup, intellectual property is a key aspect of your business. Startup Melbourne Lawyer can assist to design and implement appropriate protections to ensure that your intellectual assets are protected including:
- confidentiality agreements;
- trademark applications;
- non-disclosure agreements;
- website terms and conditions;
- intellectual property assignment deeds;
- licensing agreements;
- software as a service agreements; and
- appropriately advise on copyright protections.
Capital and Funds
Acquiring capital can be an obstacle for startups when first entering into the market. We understand that even as a startup, raising capital can be a difficult process. We can assist from negotiations all the way to finalising financial documents including:
- negotiate and draft funding agreements;
- negotiate and draft financing arrangements;
- review and negotiate debt instruments;
- provide advisory on capital raising; and
- draft and review term sheets.
Passionate in being part of your business as a trusted advisor, we are also able to deliver retainer-based agreements to be alongside and part of your startup journey.
We have startup legal services packages available and fixed fee pricing. You can contact us to meet our Startup Melbourne Lawyer to discuss the best startup legal package fixed fees for you.
Get In Touch
AMK Law provides a full range of litigation and dispute resolution affordable legal services to the clients with years of experience. Contact us today!
We have qualified and experience IP lawyer to help you protect your most valuable asset in your business and your brand.
Contact us today.
From Our Clients
“Matthew and his team, go above and beyond to assist other businesses and they have engaged with the Supply Nation community with absolute professionalism and enthusiasm. Matthew is extremely knowledgeable and I would recommend AMK Law as a professional service provider.”Stephanie Craze
“Matthew and his team are regularly engaged with our Association and provide advice when required which is easy to understand, straight to the point and always with our best interest at the forefront. We have recently finished an arduous partial merger with another similar organisation and AMK Law responded to some very short deadlines and contributed in a big way to get us over the line.”Peter Hall