Startup Lawyer Melbourne
Startup Melbourne Lawyer
AMK Law is here to assist you in your preliminary stages of startup life as we are passionate to be considered a trusted advisor of your business.
We are able to help you mitigate your startup risks and challenges based on our keen understanding of your possible legal and commercial issues. As an experienced Startup Melbourne Lawyer, we will work alongside you by provideing guidance in untangling the web of regulations that affect you and your startup at every stage of its business growth.
Enthusiastic to bring the best success to your startup, our Startup Melbourne Lawyer can advise in number of areas including:
- business structure;
- intellectual property; and
- capital and funds;
Our Startup Melbourne Lawyer can assist in structuring your startup in a way that is most beneficial and compatible for you. This includes, advising and negotiating:
- shareholder agreements;
- joint venture agreements;
- partnership terms that are compatible with your needs;
- structuring company structure (including holding and subsidiary companies);
- structuring employee share schemes and arrangements;
- drafting co-founder agreement to your business needs;
- drafting and negotiating asset/company purchase and sale agreements; and
- appropriately advise on corporate governance and duties.
Whether it be employment or contractor arrangements to legal administrative assistance, we are here to support your start-up in all areas of employment including:
- start-up and corporate policies;
- letters of engagement, and terminations;
- employment agreements;
- contractor agreements;
- service agreements; and
- consultancy agreements.
As part of your startup, intellectual property is a key aspect of your business. Our Startup Melbourne Lawyer can assist you with designing and implementing appropriate protections measures to ensure that your intellectual assets are guarded propertly. This includes:
- non-disclosure agreements;
- trademark applications;
- non-disclosure agreements;
- website terms and conditions;
- intellectual property assignment deeds;
- licensing agreements;
- software as a service agreements; and
- appropriately advise on copyright protections.
Capital and Funds
Acquiring capital can be an obstacle for startups when first entering into the market. We understand that even as a startup, raising capital can be a difficult process. We can assist all the way from negotiations till finalising financial documents including:
- negotiate and draft funding agreements;
- negotiate and draft financing arrangements;
- review and negotiate debt instruments;
- provide advisory on capital raising; and
- draft and review term sheets.
Passionate in being part of your business as a trusted advisor, we are also able to deliver retainer-based agreements to be alongside and part of your startup journey.
We have startup legal services packages available and fixed fee pricing. You can contact us to meet our Startup Melbourne Lawyer to discuss the best startup legal package and fixed fees for you.
At AMK Law, we're dedicated to providing exceptional legal services that simplify the complexities and make the process seamless for you. Let's take the next steps together.
Pick a time
Let's get the ball rolling. Choose a time that suits you best and our skilled lawyer, will connect with you. We're all about making law accessible.
Chat with Us
We kick things off with a complimentary 15mins phone call. We're eager to hear about your business, your needs, and your expectations. No legal jargon, just a friendly chat to understand how we can best assist you.
Secure Your Free Quote
Based on our chat, we'll provide a free quote tailored to your requirements. Over the years, we've helped hundreds of clients navigate the complexities of the legal world.