Startup Melbourne Lawyer
Startup Melbourne Lawyer
AMK Law are here to assist you in your preliminary stages of start-up life as we are passionate to be considered a trusted advisor of your business.
With a progressive mindset, we are part of the Startup Hub in the inner south-east suburbs, Chadstone Shopping Centre.
We are able to help you mitigate your startup risks and challenges based on our keen understanding of your legal and commercial issues. As an experience Startup Melbourne Lawyer, we will work alongside you to provide guidance in untangling the web of regulations that affect you and your startup at each stage of growth.
Enthusiastic to bring the best success to your startup, Startup Melbourne Lawyer can advise in number of areas:
- business structure;
- intellectual property; and
- capital and funds.
Our Startup Melbourne Lawyer can assist in structuring your start-up to be most beneficial and compatible for you. This includes:
- advising and negotiating shareholder agreements;
- advising and negotiating joint venture agreements;
- negotiating partnership terms that are compatible with your needs;
- structuring company structure (including holding and subsidiary companies);
- structuring employee share schemes and arrangements;
- drafting founder agreement to your business needs;
- drafting and negotiating asset/company purchase and sale agreements; and
- appropriately advise on corporate governance and duties.
Whether it be employment or contractor arrangements to legal administrative assistance, we are here to support your start-up in all areas of employment including:
- start-up and corporate policies;
- letters of engagement, and terminations;
- employment agreements;
- contractor agreements;
- service agreements; and
- consultancy agreements.
As part of your startup, intellectual property is a key aspect of your business. Startup Melbourne Lawyer can assist to design and implement appropriate protections to ensure that your intellectual assets are protected including:
- confidentiality agreements;
- trademark applications;
- non-disclosure agreements;
- website terms and conditions;
- intellectual property assignment deeds;
- licensing agreements;
- software as a service agreements; and
- appropriately advise on copyright protections.
Capital and Funds
Acquiring capital can be an obstacle for startups when first entering into the market. We understand that even as a start-up, raising capital can be a difficult process. We can assist from negotiations all the way to finalising financial documents including:
- negotiate and draft funding agreements;
- negotiate and draft financing arrangements;
- review and negotiate debt instruments;
- provide advisory on capital raising; and
- draft and review term sheets.
Passionate in being part of your business as a trusted advisor, we are also able to deliver retainer-based agreements to be alongside and part of your start-up journey.
We have startup legal services packages available and fixed fee pricing. You can contact us to meet our Startup Melbourne Lawyer to discuss the best startup legal package fixed fees for you.
AMK Law provides a full range of litigation and dispute resolution affordable legal services to the clients with years of experience. Contact us today!
We have qualified and experience IP lawyer to help you protect your most valuable asset in your business and your brand.
Contact us today.
From Our Clients
Stay connected & find us on